LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
Call Today! 866-966-2110
Open today from: 9am to 7pm
Albert Lee Appliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Primary Duties and Responsibilites:
• Greet and assist customers. Be able to constantly look for and approach customers in large retail setting.
• Be able to qualify the customer through listening and questioning and then show the customer the features and benefits that support customer needs established during the qualifying process.
• Help customers make an informed decision based on their needs with the best product knowledge.
• Be able to accurately input all sales orders and track them through the delivery or pickup process.
• Responsible for merchandising a specified area of the store (cleaning and upkeep of displays to insure they are accurate)
• Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
• Be a team player
• Attention to Detail and Accuracy
• Good Computer Skills
Minimim Qualification & Skills:
• Flexible schedule required - some Sundays and evenings may be required.
• Minimum five years retail or customer service experience needed. Preferred experience in Appliance sales in wholesale, builder or retail environment.
• $100,000.00+ commission and bonus package when meeting minimum goals.
• Up to 3 weeks vacation based on tenure and bonuses
• 401k with employer matching contributions
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
We are a drug free work environment and you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 206-285-6389 ATTN: General Sales Manager.
Compensation: Up to $18 per hour
Employment Type: full-time
Albert Lee Appliance is looking to immediately fill delivery driver positions with or without experience. Apply today and interview same day!
Job Description: Delivering and/or installing appliances to residential homes in the Puget Sound area.
• Full Time
• $12 to $18 per hour depending on experience
• 4 day work week for most of the year
• 40 hours per week with overtime opportunities available. Overtime paid at 1 1/2 times your normal pay rate
• Pay increase based on performance and rate of proficiency. Most with no experience are earning $17 after a few months.
• Have ability to maintain a clean/professional appearance
• Have a professional and courteous attitude
• Customer service skills
• Basic understanding of tools
• Ability to move heavy items repeatedly throughout the work day as needed
• Punctual and dependable
• Have a valid Washington State Drivers license and acceptable driving record
• Experience driving a 26 ft box truck a plus!
• MUST PASS DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
• Health insurance coverage (Medical, dental and vision). We pay 100% cost of coverage
• 7 paid holidays a year
• PTO (Paid Time Off) program (Start accruing immediately, can use at 6 months) 1 year of employment = approx. 56 hours PTO
• Life insurance plan ($75,000) - We pay 100% of coverage
• 401K with employer matching program
• Opportunities to grow within our company
• Year-end bonus based on performance/proficiency
Albert Lee Appliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to a large number of no-show interviews, we now report all missed interviews to the WA State Unemployment Office. Please do not schedule an interview if you plan on not showing up, thank you.
We are a drug free work environment and you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Please reply to this ad or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family owned and operated appliance business since 1939 seeks a dynamic customer service specialist to join our team. Position is full-time with competitive benefits package including 401k, medical/dental/vision and earned vacation. Starting pay of $15.00 per hour.
Job description and profile:
The job of a Customer Service Specialist is to handle customer questions and complaints regarding the products or services sold by our sales staff. The main responsibility of the customer service specialist is to answer emails and accept phone calls from internal and external customers and vendors. Apart from responding to these inquiries our customer service specialist provides information to the customer that will help them in making decisions to resolve any concerns. Our ultimate expectation is to hire and retain individuals that enjoy a challenging, fast paced environment with room to grow within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling and resolving customer complaints, obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Dealing with customers directly either by telephone, electronically, or face to face and responding to customer inquiries promptly with appropriate decisions.
• Adopting the guidelines established by management to resolve the complaints from customers and vendors.
• Verifying the customer information to identify the complaint's validity and offering possible solutions.
• Managing the accounts of customers and keeping detailed documentations of customer interactions.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
• Providing customers with exchanges, refunds, discounts or other offers related to their purchase.
• Performing customer verification, processing forms and requests.
• Directing unresolved issues and requests to the appropriate designated resource.
• Attending customer service support departmental meetings and product training events regularly.
• Contributing to the maintenance and development of standards, procedures and policies regarding customer service.
• Must be available to work full time with open availability.
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of customer service situations that require quick decision making.
• Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
• Strong communication interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
• Should have sound practical judgment of priorities.
• Interest in helping and working with customers.
• Must be a team player with a positive, can do attitude.
• Call center experience preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills. Ability to type 60 words per minute.
• Able to work in a fast paced, high stress and ever changing environment.
Education and Qualifications
• High school diploma from an accredited institution or GED
We are a drug free work environment and you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Please email resume to email@example.com ATTN: Customer Service Manager in the subject line